Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Best Workout Stuff Ever, Part 2


A plain old lacrosse ball is not comfortable, but boy does it relieve muscle knots. Use it anywhere and put your full body weight into it! Taping together a pair of lacrosse balls makes a great makeshift masseuse for your spine.




Lululemon Power Y Tank. This looks like any ordinary tank top, but the fabric quality is superior. It also has a build in bra with removable padding. This tank stays in place no matter what position you are in or how sweaty you get. It's so comfortable and supportive that I wear it as a layer tank with my street clothes.




Victoria's Secret Yoga Pants. I know I mostly rave about Lululemon products, but these are a really great cheaper yoga pant. I have a freakishly long inseam and these pants come in 36" length! Whenever VS has their semi-annual clearance, I snag a bunch of these pants. They come in a variety of colors and lengths and are very comfy.





The Lululemon Scuba Pillow Hoodie. This hoodie, albeit expensive, is so warm its almost like a jacket and the best part is, it zips into itself and converts into a travel pillow. Ah-ma-zing. I recently took a trip to visit my parents and wore this on the plane and words can't describe its perfectness.

Nike Free Runs. So light, so comfortable, so flexible. These shoes are supportive enough for all the fun stuff I do at crossfit (think box jumps, rope climbs, weight lifting...) but are light enough that my feet don't feel like they are dragging when I run. I've been meaning to buy a pair of Inov-8s, a crossfit favorite. Apparently they are similar to these Nikes, so I will definitely be buying a pair soon and reviewing them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment