Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Playlist!

It's only 8:15 am and I'm already dragging ass. Since I have some time to kill before my 9:30 class this morning, I figured I would make an upbeat playlist for class to get everyone (myself included) nice and energized!!

Hello - Martin Solveig
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Scheibe - Lady Gaga
Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5
Another Night - Real McCoy
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Call On Me (Radio Edit) - Eric Prydz
What A Feelin' - Irene Cara
Til The World Ends - Britney Spears
Escapade - Janet Jackson
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Mase, Puff Daddy
Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Crazy - Britney Spears
Push It - Salt N Pepa
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Proud Mary - Tina Turner



Yes, this mix should wake anybody up ;) Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment