Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Need Your Help!

Hey readers!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and all of your support . I've received so many kind words about it, and it's kind of inspired me to take it to the next level. (Don't worry, in the mean time I'll still be blogging!) I'm in the very early stages of writing a health/wellness/diet/fitness book and I'd really like to hear your suggestions of things that you'd like to read about. What are you having trouble with? What do you not understand? What is the most confusing part about diet and exercise? What frustrates you the most? Any and all comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome. You can leave comments in the comment section on here, email me at PilatesEllie@gmail.com or tweet me @pilatesellie. I can't wait to hear from all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment